Yacht Gas Cookers : OceanChef
OceanChef/OceanChef MDG LPG Cooker
The OceanChef marine cooker truly meets the galley demands of today’s long-range sailing yacht. Whether you are preparing a meal for a hungry racing crew or an exquisite feast for guests, the OceanChef will meet the challenge.
The yacht’s cook can now enjoy the benefits of a versatile, controllable hob, oven and grill, in a compact unit which delivers first class cooking results every time.
As an optional feature, you can choose our unique MDG system – our multi-direction gimbal system that always keeps the cooker level no matter what sea conditions you find yourself in.
The practical three or four burner gas hob is surrounded by a sturdy detachable sea rail which is designed to create extra room even for larger pans. It’s extra large capacity oven, which takes GN2/3 size professional ovenware as well as standard domestic ovenware, is thermostatically controlled, so you can cook anything from roast beef to meringues, or even bake fresh bread in confidence.
OceanChef 3 / OceanChef 4
- Single cavity LPG (Propane/Butane) cooker. 28-30 mBar
- Installation width – 54cm
- Available with 3 or 4 hob burners
2 or 3 x 1.5 kW and 1 x 1.1 kW burner gas hob. New generation high efficiency burner design (35% higher efficiency).
Fast heat-up and increased turn down rate for lower flame
- Sturdy, secured stainless steel pan support. 8/6 adjustable pan fiddle clamps. Removable sea-rail hob surround
- Door lock
- Full width grill (2.0 kW) and thermostatically controlled oven (1.5 kW)
2 x anti-tip oven shelves designed to securely hold GN
- 1 x GN2/3 tray, 1 x wire trivet, 1 x wire shelf supplied.
- Gas safety thermocouple for hob, grill and oven
- Push button ignition. Battery powered 1.5V
- Harbour lock
- Optional built-in kit available
- Weight: 30 Kg
OceanChef MDG option
- MDG system - adjustable multi-directional gimbal system*
- Fully adjustable installation width – 54cm to 60cm
Read about the OceanChef XL Marine Cooker.