OceanChef XL LPG Cooker
The OceanChef XL marine cooker truly meets the galley demands of today’s long-range sailing superyacht. Whether you are preparing a meal for a hungry crew or an exquisite feast for guests, the OceanChef XL will meet the challenge.
The superyacht chef can now enjoy the benefits of a versatile, controllable hob, oven and grill, in a compact unit which delivers first class cooking results every time.
As an optional feature, you can choose our unique MDG system – our multi-direction gimbal system that always keeps the cooker level no matter what sea conditions you find yourself in.
The practical five burner gas hob is surrounded by a sturdy detachable sea rail which is designed to create extra room even for larger pans. It’s extra large capacity oven which takes GN1/1 size professional ovenware as well as standard commercial and domestic ovenware is thermostatically controlled, so you can cook anything from roast beef to meringues, or even bake fresh bread in confidence.
- 62cm wide extra large cooker
- Gimballed single cavity LPG (Propane/Butane) cooker
- 3 x 1.5 kW, 1 x 1.1 kW and 1 x 3.0 kW burner gas hob with new generation high efficiency hob burners. Fast heat-up and increased turn-down rate for lower flame
- Stainless steel pan supports. Secured
- Sturdy, removable sea-rail hob surround and adjustable pan clamps
- Solid or glass door options
- Door and harbour locks
- Wide grill and thermostatically controlled high performance oven
- 2 x anti-tip oven shelves designed to securely hold GN cookware. 1 x GN 1/1 trays, 1 x wire trivet, 1 x wire shelf supplied. Dual shelf system to take Gastronorm and standard cookware
- Gas safety thermocouple for hob, grill and oven
- Push button ignition. Battery powered 1.5V
- Weight: 37 kg (41 kg including accessories)
- Made in the UK. CE approved
- Appliance dimensions: W62cm H48.7cm D47cm
- Installation dimensions standard: W66.5cm H55cm D55cm
Questions? Read our Marine Gas Cookers FAQs.